Terms & Conditions
- Rolm is based in the United Arab Emirates and our Services are subject to U.A.E law.
- We make no representations or warranties that the Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
- If you choose to access or use the Services from locations outside the United Arab Emirates, you do so at your own risk and are
responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- The laws of the State of Dubai, excluding its conflicts of law rules, govern your use of the Services.
- Your use of the Services may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
- You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to the Services or the terms will be filed only in the state and federal
courts located in Dubai, U.A.E.
- And you irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of the Services (including, but not limited to, your use of the Services).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You acknowledge and agree that, in the event of any third-party claim that Rolm mobile applications, or your possession and use thereof,
infringe that third-party’s intellectual property rights, Rolm, and not Apple,
- will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to
the extent required under these Terms.
Ensure you properly disclose your use of affiliate links to end users. We recommend the following: “Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any money, they will help me fund my development projects while recommending great assets!
TERMINATION OR MODIFICATION OF SERVICES
Rolm reserves the right to change, suspend, remove, discontinue or disable access to the Services at any time and without notice. In no event
will Rolm be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any portion or feature of the Services.
If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed
severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.